Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pills, Bags and Busy.

Well, things are still going pretty well. No big hick ups or bumps in the road. Got my medicine last week for my trip. Finished my Typhoid vaccine pills and Sunday I have to start taking my Malaria pills. I have to take those once a week my whole trip, plus 4 weeks after I get back. Should be fun, hah.

Today was also my last day of work! I am going to miss my kids from work and coworkers a ton. I got a couple gifts from moms of kids. Lots of hugs from them. Love them very much. : )

I have done so much shopping for Belize. I will be taking down 2 suit cases with me. I have soo much I have to take. One of the weirdest things I have to take is laundry soap, cause I have to have a specific type that can't be found in Belize. So 2 suit cases to carry all my things and and everything that I need for 5 months.

I took everything off my walls so my mom can paint while I am gone. My room is gonna be so empty! I leave in 11 days. Wow! So excited and nerve wracking. I am looking forward to it though. I am also looking forward to Christmas! Last time for me to see all of my family together before I leave. I love them all very much. :)

I will try to figure out how to start an email list for weekly, or every few weeks updates.
Love from Near and Far,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment