Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sitting at EB : )

Well, I keep forgetting to blog. But not too much to blog about anyways. I am just sitting at EB: ) Love this place. Bought my plane ticket for Belize! No turning back now, all cards are in play. Went shopping and found skirts. Yuck, skirts, but I gound a couple cute ones on sale. Bought some other things that I needed for my trip. Finally got my packing list from Melissa. Did some good discount shopping. : ) I have been Facebooking with a girl named Madison form Belize. I am so excited to meet her. She has helped me so much, just answering my random questions, prayer and encourament.
Aaahhhh and 25 minutes later I continue, couple Erin and Kelsey from youth came and chatted for a while. I am definitely going to be missing my girls that is for sure. I love them all so very much. Also Katlynn and Joslyn! My parents have been so supportive and I give a huge thanks to them for everything they have done for me and all the support hey give : ) I love them very much. Can't wait for Christmas to spend time with them my sister and her friend. Some good family time before I leave.
One step at a time I am getting ready for this adventure God has set my life path to. So excited for this!
Love from Near and Far,
Amanda : )

No comments:

Post a Comment